This is another fun and easy dish that we here at the Hispanic Food Network know you’ll love. Bean and Enchilada Casserole is an easy way to satisfy a lot of appetites. It will have you saying wow that’s so good. Enjoy!
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (16 oz each) Traditional Refried Beans
- 12 soft corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of enchilada sauce in bottom of dish. Cook corn in microwave according to package directions, using minimum cook time.
- Spread about half of refried beans on 6 tortillas. Place tortillas, bean-side up, over sauce in dish, overlapping to fit. Stir together remaining enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and undrained tomatoes in large bowl. Spread half of corn mixture over tortillas in dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat layering with remaining refried beans and tortillas, corn mixture and remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until hot in center and bubbly around edges. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into 8 pieces.